Avântt Business Solutions (Avântt) is an astutely managed consultancy organization promoted by a team of professionals with impressive academic credentials and process industry background. Avantt was set up in 2010 by these professionals with the objective of utilizing the knowledge and experience they had acquired over several decades to cater to the Project Implementation and the Plant Operational needs of the Indian and International Chemical Process industry. They established a panel of highly experienced and skilled professionals & engineers, covering various areas such as engineering, project management, plant operations and maintenance, safety and environment, who would provide world-class project services as well as plant operational and maintenance services.
Avântt’s expertise covers Fertilizers, Petrochemicals, Petroleum Refining, Alkali Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals and Cement.
Avântt’s Track Record
Avantt’s Professionals and Engineers, numbering over 40 currently, have an impressive track record in terms of implementation, commissioning and operation of several fertilizer and petrochemical projects in India and abroad.
- Fertilizer majors such as FACT, Kerala, SPIC, Tamil Nadu, NFL, Punjab, NFL, Haryana, MFL, Tamil Nadu.
- Petrochemical units such as Tamilnadu Petrochemicals Ltd, Tamil Nadu, Chemical projects such as Henkel India, Tamil Nadu, as also projects abroad such as Indo Jordan Chemicals, Jordan, INCITEC, Australia, SIUCI, Oman, and SAFCO, Saudi Arabia. Some of these projects were regarded as benchmarks in project implementation and operations.
- Avantt, despite its relatively young age of 7 years since it’s commencement, has handled important assignments covering Process Technology Evaluation, Technical Due Diligence studies, Plant operational health studies, studies on Manpower and Plant organization, Stores Inventory, Marketing & Financial assessment, Piping design & detailed engineering, Quality Assurance, etc., for National and International clients in the fields of Fertilisers, Chemicals and
- It is important to note that Avantt can ramp up its professional manpower by up to 25%, depending on specific client needs, for example in project management or as an Owner’s Engineer for new projects.
- Technology Selection
- Study/Reports including Pre-feasibility Study, Detailed Project Report and Bankable Feasibility Report
- Preparation and Monitoring of Pre-EDC (Effective Date of Contract) schedule and Detailed Project Schedule
- Finance including Project Cash Flow and Class 1,2,3,4 cost estimates as per ASCE
- Process Engineering including Optimisation studies and Review of Basic and Detailed Engineering Documents
- Review of Basic and Detailed Engineering Documents for Mechanical, Civil and Structurals, Piping, Instrumentation, Electrical and Packages
- As-built Documentation
- Preparation of Organisation Chart
- Preparation/Review of Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Spare Parts Management including Preparation / Review of Documents
and Expediting from order to Stores
- Stores Management including Organisation Chart, Stores Layout, Coding and Computerisation of Inventory